Welcome, This is me!
Hi, I’m Claire,
Yorkshire Newborn and Family photographer.
I live in Leeds with my husband Tom, our daughter Robyn, and our fur baby Jasper, the black Goldendoodle.
In October 2019 I became a Mummy to our gorgeous girl Robyn, and nothing could have prepared me for the incredible journey that is Motherhood. It’s exhausting, and overwhelming but so full of love, and has made me realise more than ever, how important it is to capture these special moments to look back on, not only for ourselves but for our children too.
Creating heartfelt, natural and beautiful photos for your family is what I love. From bump to new-born and beyond, I feel so grateful that I get to capture these precious memories for you.
More About ME
- I am also a wedding photographer and have photographed weddings for over 8 years. www.clairelouise-photography.co.uk
- I love dogs, I actually used to work part time as a dog walker along side my photography until I had Robyn. So if you would like to bring your dog along to any of your shoots that would be amazing!
- I love the sea, I find it so calming and beach shoots are something I wish I could do more of.
- I have a huge sweet tooth, I can't go a day without something sweet...I've tried!
- I love looking at houses, and watching property programmes. I'm always looking on right move, even though we don't plan on moving any time soon!